Ancient Field Zone
NISHI ENTRANCE SERVICE CENTER
Nearest entrance from JR Kanzaki Station. Reservations for disc golf, the picnic area and miniature golf can be made here. The first hole of putt-putt can also be found here.
NISHI ENTRANCE PARKING AREA
Capacity for 20 large vehicles, 310 standard vehicles and 10 motorcycles.
GREAT YAYOI FIELD
This six-hectare recreational ground can used for relaxation and enjoying various sports and games.
The Play Field has 10 types of playground equipment including a large wooden watchtower, a roller slide and an inflatable bouncing dome.
Try our cross of golf and croquet.
NISHI Entrance Service Center
Try and throw the Frisbee into the goal. This game is similar to golf.
DISC GOLF COURSE
Japanese Professional Disc Golf Association (JPDGA) approved Family Course (9 holes).
Discs are available at the NISHI Entrance Service Center.
- Large groups should apply at the Management Office.
Demonstrations and lessons and available free every third Sunday.
PICNIC AREA INFORMATION
- Please reserve picnic areas at the NISHI Entrance Service Center before 2:00 pm.
- Use of flames is restricted to the Picnic Area. Open-fires are strictly prohibited.
- Picnic cooking utensils and foodstuffs are not available for rental nor purchase.
- Wheeled carts are available free of charge at the NISHI Entrance Service Center. Please use gas cookers in the provided spaces, not on the grass area.
- The Picnic Area is open seating.
- Please do not leave any trash in the Park. Charcoal and ash should be discarded in the provided container.
These ancient rice paddies have been reproduced based on research at other archeological sites. From early summer to mid-autumn, red-grained rice and other crops are grown.