|April 1 - May 31
||9:00 ~ 17:00
|June 1 - August 31
||9:00 ~ 18:00
|September 1 - March 31
||9:00 ~ 17:00
Year End(December 31st) and The 3rd Monday and Tuesday in January.
|Adult (more than age 15)
|The elderly (more than age 65)
|Less than age 15
- Group discount rate apply for a group of 20 or more visitors of elementary school age and up.
- Admission is free for the holder of the official Japanese handicap certification booklet.
- Up to one assistance for the above handicapped person is free.
- Annual Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase. It is on sale at the Park's entrances.
- Parking fee(excluding large vehicles) is free for any Annual Pass holder (be it driver or passenger).
Items that may be a danger or nuisance to other visitors are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to the
- Aluminum bats
- wooden bats
- golf clubs
- Roller skates
- machines with engines
- insect collecting gear
- Fishing gear
|Type of Vehicle
||East Entrance Parking
||West Entrance Parking
- Bicycles are not allowed on the Park grounds.
- Parking is free if either the driver or passenger holds an official Japanese handicap certification booklet.
- For large vehicles: Parking is free for a group up to 10 visitors where at least one member holds an official
Japanese handicap certification booklet, and a group of over 10 visitors where at least two members hold an official
Japanese handicap certification booklet.
Wheelchair and Baby Stroller rental
These items are available free to visitors.
- On-site transportation for the elderly and those needing assistance is also available.
Restrooms are equipped with handrails, sinks, baby beds, and emergency buzzers.
Lost Child and First-aid Station
- Please contact a Park worker in the event of a lost child.
- In case of light injury, limited medical care is available.
- Nurse assistance and first-aid is available at the Park, but in case of serious injury or problem ambulance
service to a nearby hospital can be provided.
Lost and Found
- Please contact a Park worker in the event of lost items. Please fill out the appropriate form to recover the lost
- Please turn over all found items to a Park employee. Please fill out the appropriate form. If said item is not
claimed, please indicate whether you would like the item or not.