Please abide by the following rules
- Please review schedules and meeting places before entering the Park, owing to no public address systems.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking when inside reconstructed buildings and other structures.
- Smoking in not permitted in the Park except in designated areas.
- Please do not leave any trash in the park.
- Please be careful when using interactive displays.
- Please note that the Park cannot be held responsible for
accidents which occur due to visitor carelessness.
- Only bicycles are allowed into the Park.
- Please use the vending machines available in rest areas.
- Please be respectful of other visitors to the Park.
- Please avoid areas designated by management as restricted.
- In case of adverse weather, please follow the broadcasted
- Please follow any other instructions given by attendants in the Park.
- Please do not pick plants nor catch animals within the Park.
- Please avoid hazardous areas such as ponds and other
- Marketing and advertising are prohibited within the Park without the express permission of the Management
- Distributing and selling of goods
- Use of the Park in any promotional items
- Soliciting or surveying
- Meetings, sports competitions or public displays
- Fires are not allowed except in designated areas.
- Please ask the Park staff for clarification on any of the rules.